Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Send me your favorite charity

I've been running sporadically in Prospect Park doing the same 3 mile routine every couple of days to stay loose for my next marathon. After showing support for my good friend Winston Cao and his NYC marathon run this past Sunday, the desire to be competitive again has never reached this level. Don't mean to sound cheezy but the "Fire is burning deep inside me.." It's all I think about every day... RUNNING...

Is that a good sign.. maybe.. maybe not. Whatever the case... the charity I choose to raise money for will benefit. Registration opens up today for ING NYC Marathon 2011. Although I will register and wait to see if I am chosen in the lottery, I would rather get guaranteed entry by raising money for a charity. But there is so many good ones out there and so much good that needs to be done in our society. So I need YOUR help.

I AM ASKING YOU... as in all who read this... to HELP ME DECIDE on what charity to raise money for in 2011. Send me your suggestions. I have already received some suggestions through some of my facebook friends. They are as follows:



      • Katie O'neil Susan G. Komen for the cure!!!
        Yesterday at 10:27pm · 

      • Char Woods CureSearch -- pediatric cancer research and support!
        23 hours ago · 

      • E Giannin Perez Tanaka children of peru foundation
        23 hours ago · 

  • Just let me know what you suggest and sometime early next year a charity will be chosen. Ether through polling or whatever... I NEED YOUR HELP!!! THanks

No comments:

Post a Comment